Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Kansai!

Made it through customs OK. Aside from the road being busy near Kobe, there have been no troubles at all to speak of... my wife is going to hate me. Something always happens whenever we travel together so the fact that there have been no delays, no stopped transport, no hassles, crowds or technical issues at all so far will really annoy her!!

Sorry Sweetheart...

But my flight out of Kansai to Singapore has been delayed 30 minutes. That'll mean my brisk walk between flights will now be more of a jog. Ah well - it'll get the blood moving - just the ticket to stop any notion of DVT occurring - hopefully!

Bought a couple of books to tide me over too. Give the brain something to do during the flights. I doubt I'll be sleeping much.

Time to go to the gate and get started on the first one.

No comments: