Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Ideas!

I had a chat with a friend (former co-worker who now works for another company in Japan) the other night, and one of the things that came up was the subject of Christmas holidays. I was thinking of going back to SE Asia - namely Koh Samet - again, but I really would like to see a new country as well...

Turns out she had a similar notion! (Great minds, etc. etc.)

So my thoughts are currently turning to Vietnam and Cambodia (especially Angkor Wat) for a couple of weeks around Christmas. From some preliminary reading it looks like the best time of year weather-wise, which will probably also mean it's busy. Still, it'll be my first Christmas travelling, which will make it special.

Stay tuned...


The wife and I may have a chance to go somewhere together in September or October, but no holidays yet - so no plans either...


There's my mother's idea of going to Eastern Europe perhaps in April next year...


Also some current and former co-workers are brainstorming going to Vegas next year for a reunion... lordy lordy! What a holiday that could turn out to be if it ever comes to fruition!

No comments: